Coming soon...

Wow guys! Who knew so many of you had bought butternut squash this week! I'm so glad I had an easy healthy recipe to share - let me know how it came out. I love feedback.


I'll probably be blogging twice a week (this one doesn't count!) with new recipes and foods to try. I've got so many ideas in my head, I'm not sure where to start...

Lasagna, using zucchini instead of noodles and vegan ricotta "cheese"


Veggie Quinoa Chili, prepped and ready for the crock pot!



So I'm here to ask, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Click here to vote! 


And if there's a specific recipe that you need help with, just let me know - I love a good challenge:) It doesn't have to be gluten free or vegan either.

Thanks for all of your support!


XOXO,

Jessica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full stomach, happy heart...

Happy Healthy New Year!